Sign in to follow this  
ronny

Demo Next Week!

That is a good move on their part after telling us they're pushing the release date back AGAIN!

already know that

10x anyway ;)

Guest MrMudd
Great news!  

Stormin has said we will (almost definitely) get the demo by the end of next week at the latest!  

http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_vie...mac_gd&id=zvzmu  

Check the original post for his whole post.  

Brilliaaaaaaannnntttt!  

P.S First post here. Thought I'd make it a good one

It certainly is, You guys will get to see first hand how much a leap in flight sim technology the LOMAC is.

The Winter 2003 Date is a good call on their part. Goes to show you their integrity and intestinal fortitude when it comes to looking out over the customers to ensure a bug free product.

I'm impressed with how they are manageing this title Not only has the Flight sim Technology evolved but so has the customer relations and "open dialoge."

I have briefly sampled the Biohazcentral Preview BETA this week for the PART 3 LOMAC Preview segmant.

I will tell you this is by far the best PC flight simulation I have experianced. It would not suprise me if the Falcon 4 crowd came over to the LOMAC community. The issue of a "non-clickable switch cockpit" is not even an issue with the depth of mapping and functions in this "scaleable" PC flight simulation.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Looks like I must buy a new joystick after the saraly is paid.

Sounds that using keyboard to try LOMAC is really a mistake.

Guest Ranger332

Goes to show you their integrity and intestinal fortitude when it comes to looking out over the customers to ensure a bug free product.

Its more like they arnt bound by a wrtten contract to release on a certain date as was SFP1 by WALMART they asked to change the release date and "Wally world" would not let them.

sometimes a "Buggy" game is released due to a contract issue---sometime it take more integity to keep your word even if you were wrong to give it at the time?

but hope all is well with this one as it looks full of potentional

Guest MrMudd

The LOMAC Input mapping is not prejudice to any specific device. All input devices, whatever they may be for example. "Joysticks, Throttles, pedals, Keyboards, Mouse, Gamepad, Steering Wheel. Can be used to assign any function available.

Just for a GeeWiz. I hooked up my Saitek USB Driving wheel I use with one of my favorite driving sims "Grand Pre Legends"

Assigned the wheel as a Rudder device. Gas peddle for throttle and Brakes for Wheel Brakes.

I had no problem progressive taxiing around the airfield :lol:

Kewl Mr Mudd, I'm a GPL fan myself and spend my evenings racing Nascar 2003 online in a league.

I'm leaning more towards introducing a vertical component in my future simming tho. :D

I drive like a madman :lol: and I fly like a madman on acid :lol::lol:

P.S. I got a $183 ticket for doing 93 in a 70 while driving down I-10 to JAX, but I still got a week to pay.

PPS. The Baker county sherrif's department is a bunch of thieving c***s

The LOMAC Input mapping is not prejudice to any specific device. All input devices, whatever they may be for example. "Joysticks, Throttles, pedals, Keyboards, Mouse, Gamepad, Steering Wheel. Can be used to assign any function available.

Just for a GeeWiz. I hooked up my Saitek USB Driving wheel I use with one of my favorite driving sims "Grand Pre Legends"

Assigned the wheel as a Rudder device. Gas peddle for throttle and Brakes for Wheel Brakes.

I had no problem progressive taxiing around the airfield :lol:

I just got a copy of "Flanker 2.0" from my friend.It is extramlly differcult to handle the Flanker with keyboards...... :x Actually I'm too tired to fly the Flanker with the keyboard. I use mouse to take control the F/A-18 in F/A-18:OIF.

If LO-MAC is using the engine based on the Flanker 2.0 series,I MUST buy a new joystick to play since I also want to enjoy the feeling of flying a Flanker. :D

I don't think Mudd was refering to Strike FIghters when he said that, but I will agree SF could have easily used another year of development and shouldn't have been released when it was.

Goes to show you their integrity and intestinal fortitude when it comes to looking out over the customers to ensure a bug free product.

Its more like they arnt bound by a wrtten contract to release on a certain date as was SFP1 by WALMART they asked to change the release date and "Wally world" would not let them.

sometimes a "Buggy" game is released due to a contract issue---sometime it take more integity to keep your word even if you were wrong to give it at the time?

but hope all is well with this one as it looks full of potentional