based on some request for the F-14

F-14A/B

F-14D

based on some request for the F-14

F-14D

....... :shok:

PLEEEEEZ RELEASE THA DELTA :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::salute:

Modify the Data.ini´s and copy the lod + bmp Files in the Aircraft Folder...

Thats a great mod!

Thanks!

:good:

Edited by Badfrank

Can't get this working. Modified the data ini and copied lods, now all I have is a F-14A pre TCS (with small IR blister).

You have to copy the TCS as a pilotfigure into your aircraft folder just use and edit it as a pilot figure. You need the iranian F-14 for the LOD`s

Yeah I used the IRAF F-14 lods, which is why I now have just the IR blister. I also tried it on the USN F-14 lods as well. When I enter the pilot figure into the data ini, what I get is half a man sticking from the center of the lifting body (right between the two phoenix pallets.)

Yeah I used the IRAF F-14 lods, which is why I now have just the IR blister. I also tried it on the USN F-14 lods as well. When I enter the pilot figure into the data ini, what I get is half a man sticking from the center of the lifting body (right between the two phoenix pallets.)

Okay, this means that your data.ini entries are correct, but you have not put the LODs included in the upload in the Objects/Aircraft directory (which is NOT THE F-14 DIRECTORY). What's happening is that the sim engine 'reads' the data.ini, sees the entry for the new 'pilot', looks in the Objects/Aircraft directory for the 'pilot', cannot find the files named in the data.ini, and substitutes the default pilot LOD instead.

You must find the LODs (and cooresponding BMP files) included in the upload that are named in the data.ini entry and copy them to the Objects/Aircraft directory.

This should fix the problem.

FastCargo

Got it, now it feels more like a F-14A+/B as nature intended :D .

Cool! Glad you got it fixed.

Ravenclaw...awesome work you're doing with these enhancements. Nice little ways to get new models without building whole new aircraft.

FastCargo

Cool! Glad you got it fixed.

Ravenclaw...awesome work you're doing with these enhancements. Nice little ways to get new models without building whole new aircraft.

FastCargo

thanks