Sign in to follow this  
sparkomatic

Yes, I looked in the knowledge base and did a search...

And I know it has been posted before, so apologies in advance for not finding the information on my own...

That being said...so I know how to get the frame rates to show up at the top of the screen in WOE and I know there is a way to change what information is displayed up there along with the frame rates...I extracted the huddata.ini and did not see it in there...basically I want the G-forces displayed...seems like there once was a litany of information that you could get turned on to display there, like a "de-bug" feature almost

Is this still available and if so, how?

Again, I know this already been covered and if you feel the need to issue a "look here" posting, go ahead, as long as you give me the information I need...

Damn, i remeber in HUD data you need to put something "true" but i forget now :blowup:

Ok,

"[Debug]

DisplayDebug=FALSE"

change to TRUE hehe

edit:

nvm xD

Edited by Silverbolt

That's a good question, can you get the debug mode to display only specific info? I am not sure. Anyone?

?

that was the thing...I know how to turn it on, but seems like we could edit it because, well it is a bit of a trough to sort through at times...

post-946-1206844693_thumb.jpg

I wonder if Tk would know?