Sign in to follow this  
kh606fp

Falcon 4 difficult !

hi pilots

this sim so difficult for me !!!!! i cant playing it any way i hope to learn it sp well

plz any one know easy way to playing it without difficulty plz tell me here

think

You can set the jet to be invulnerable until you have learnt a few things

If you have stuck everything on ACE level straight away then you wont get very far - this sim is modelled on the real world - so there is a lot you have to learn.

1. Go through the training lessons many times - they can not be skipped - you need to know that jet inside out

2. read the manual - but ignore what it says about avoiding SAMs and missiles, and dogfighting for that matter - because its worthless information.

3. Use dogfighting mode to practise guns only and BVR with AMRAAMs so you see how it works - and yes you will need to practise a lot - and use a TrackIR!

It takes most rookies some time before they can start to get one over the ACE Mig-29 in guns only - what you need to do is search at forums for tactics - its the only way you will know what to do

At ace level - if you think you can just fly into their airspace and take on their IADS (like I used to think) then you will die everytime - For example a single Mig-21 with an R-77 is a threat you cant ignore - if it gets to within 30 miles of you start thinking about diverting your route or taking it on (which will depend on your current situation).

You can set the jet to be invulnerable until you have learnt a few things

If you have stuck everything on ACE level straight away then you wont get very far - this sim is modelled on the real world - so there is a lot you have to learn.

1. Go through the training lessons many times - they can not be skipped - you need to know that jet inside out

2. read the manual - but ignore what it says about avoiding SAMs and missiles, and dogfighting for that matter - because its worthless information.

3. Use dogfighting mode to practise guns only and BVR with AMRAAMs so you see how it works - and yes you will need to practise a lot - and use a TrackIR!

It takes most rookies some time before they can start to get one over the ACE Mig-29 in guns only - what you need to do is search at forums for tactics - its the only way you will know what to do

At ace level - if you think you can just fly into their airspace and take on their IADS (like I used to think) then you will die everytime - For example a single Mig-21 with an R-77 is a threat you cant ignore - if it gets to within 30 miles of you start thinking about diverting your route or taking it on (which will depend on your current situation).

very long rxplaination

plz understand i want make some points to know how to tack-off

how to landing ?

how to select the misseles for dogfight?

how to ues keys on cockpit?

i want know all that ?

for exmapel

ctrl+v for ues voice massges i main something like that

i hope to wriet that in points

thinkx for help

Looks like some one has to start from the beginning. Read the manual then come back for more specific questions.

The stuff you asked cannot be explained in couple of lines.

There's a reason F4 came with a manual that was hundreds of pages long! :grin: