Sign in to follow this  
feldwebel

Tell me about a flight sim that has...

I am looking for the most realistic flight sim possible. I want to see enemy planes taking off from their airfields. Is there such a game? It would also be interesteing to see them complete their missions and return home, and this applies to allies as well. I have SuperPro 9.4, does enemy AI take off and complete missions, and then return?

All in all I am looking for something that has some realistic flavor to it, unlike Lock On which has a very predictable and ridiculous AI. I want to see enemy and allied pilots alike make real time decisions and take precautions and exhibit, passive, defensive or aggressive behavior.

Is there such a game?

At least that's a simple question whit an simple answer: Falcon 4 AF

Guest Bounder

Here here I second that :good:

Falcon 4: AF - if you have the time to invest - theres a lot to learn

There isnt much choice out there for what you want - although Lead Pursuit (the F4:AF developers) are supposed to be developing a new sim in line of Falcon with better graphics amongst other things.

Does this game have the enemies taking off from their home base, complete a mission, and return home and land?

Yes. It can be debated on some things, but on that specifically there's no question.

You're right all the way guys. Thirdwire excepted and reality wise this is currently the best.