Anyone know?

MiG-29E (9.21) digital cockpit prototype has got that same cockpit as MiG-29M?

It was only one that prototype?

MiG-29 (9.16)-N-010 radar test plane have any changes in his cockpit (than MiG-29A)?

MiG-29KVP-Has that plane got other radar than N-019"Rubin", A/G strike options,and any changes in cockpit?

Edited by az12121

Anyone know?

MiG-29E (9.21) digital cockpit prototype has got that same cockpit as MiG-29M?

It was only one that prototype?

MiG-29 (9.16)-N-010 radar test plane have any changes in his cockpit (than MiG-29A)?

MiG-29KVP-Has that plane got other radar than N-019"Rubin", A/G strike options,and any changes in cockpit?

MiG-29E (9-21) http://www.airwar.ru/enc/xplane/mig29e.html

Machine translation from russian:

Within the framework of research work on creation of computer-integrated complex of MIG-29 on the basis of the digital computing engineering and multiplexed ductings of informative exchange in the middle 80-x MMZ the name of A.I.Mikoyana did prepare an airplane - flying laboratory of MIG-29 N 211 (9-21, N11), known also as MIG-29E. Flying around of the finished off machine was executed on August, 1, 1986 On it tested elements of side digital complex BCK-29. By the end of December, 1988 MIG-29 N211 accomplished more than 50 test flights. Were drawn on the results of these researches for development of basic principles of structural and apparature construction of BREO (OnBoardRadioEquipement), his subsystems and information-control systems of cockpit MIG-29 the modernized variants and projects of airplanes of next generation.

MiG-29KVP http://www.airwar.ru/enc/xplane/mig29kvp.html

Machine translation from russian:

MIG-29KVP (MIG-29 9-18) is an experimental airplane for working off trampline flight and aero-finisher landing on a surface complex "Nitka" in behalf of creation MIG-29K. Maked a summer 1982 from MIG-29 (9-12) N-7. 21 August 1982 Test-pilot A.G. Fastovec executed on it the first flight from the surface springboard of T-1.

MiG-29E (9-16)

In 1986 one MIG-29 9-13 plane of was remaked in a variant 9-16, (or MIG-29E (1) ) for testing Thrust Vectoring engines, a test pilot was Magomed Talboev.

Edited by lindr2

How much time to release!?

DON'T TELL ME "TWO WEEKS"!!!

Please.

How much time to release!?

DON'T TELL ME "TWO WEEKS"!!!

Please.

okay, 2 months

Hmm, no two weeks? (so sad)

Two minutes.

Are you sure? Because In 1998 a decision was made by the Defense Ministry to launch a quantity-modernization program of the MiG-29 fighters. A total of 150 to 180 modernized MiG-29SMTs will be introduced in service with the Russian Air Force. Extensive modernization is planned only of the aircraft produced through the previous decade. This will provide a dramatic increase in combat capabilities of the Russian Air Force. The modernization program started in September 1998 by the Kubinka military aircraft-repair plant and the MAPO MIG. The first batch of 10 to 15 MiG-29SMTs was delivered before the end of the year. In 1999, a total of 20 to 30 MiG-29 fighters were modernized into the MiG-29SMT version, approaching fifth-generation fighters in terms of characteristics. Starting from the year 2000, the program's annual modernization rate was expected to reach 40 MiG-29SMTs. The overall plan provides for modernization of 150 recently manufactured MiG-29s, with the remainder of the older aircraft being withdrawn from service.

First, soory about my english!

Second, i think Russians have same number Su-27Sm and Mig-29SMt, about-50-50. The russians have 15 another Fulcrum, because the algerian goverment dont need there new Mig-29SMts, because they want Su-30MK. So the Russian air force this planes. And the SMT got Zhuk-ME radar i think.

How many days left for this to be released???

The release can not be counted in days! I know for certain there's only 1 209 600 seconds left to release!!!

The release can not be counted in days! I know for certain there's only 1 209 600 seconds left to release!!!

LOL :rofl:

Wow! That's just 336 Hours! I can hardly wait! :biggrin:

2 weeks..... :lol:

2 weeks..... :lol:

Is it the 1 + 1 weeks or the 3 - 1 weeks timeframe? :rofl:

Sergei Checkov;"Oh no!!!I think Im going into depression now.

Mr Chemist...Hi!

I need of strip of this and a twig of that.Yes, apparently, my flight is delayed..."

The Mirage Factory's (unofficial) Motto: "No Model Shall Be Released Before its Time"

Well spoken. Very well.

The Mirage Factory's (unofficial) Motto: "No Model Shall Be Released Before its Time"

Isn´t that the motto of all modders? No one will release stuff, when he believe, it´s not ready for that in any way. Maybe some guys should think about that, before..... Oh well this has been discussed that often like the question "when?" comes up. :haha:

So guys, just wait for your favorite WIP plane and when it´s released you feel like christmas, except this is even better, cause it happens more then only one time in a year. :wink:

And be honest, what would you prefer? An half mapped, badly animated, cockpitless, ugly model with the Flight Model of a drunken turkey? Or a model, you won´t find anything to complain?

So don´t you think we all can just wait a few days, weeks or even month more and get a first class product (EVEN FOR FREE!) instead something you enjoy during the time of the download and then delete it dissapointed?

Isn´t that the motto of all modders? No one will release stuff, when he believe, it´s not ready for that in any way. Maybe some guys should think about that, before..... Oh well this has been discussed that often like the question "when?" comes up. :haha:

So guys, just wait for your favorite WIP plane and when it´s released you feel like christmas, except this is even better, cause it happens more then only one time in a year. :wink:

And be honest, what would you prefer? An half mapped, badly animated, cockpitless, ugly model with the Flight Model of a drunken turkey? Or a model, you won´t find anything to complain?

So don´t you think we all can just wait a few days, weeks or even month more and get a first class product (EVEN FOR FREE!) instead something you enjoy during the time of the download and then delete it dissapointed?

HEAR!HEAR!!!

WE SHALL WAIT.

Edited by Stick