Can we copy naval vessels from one instaalation say WoV to another installation say SFP1?

Can we copy naval vessels from one instaalation say WoV to another installation say SFP1?

Well I've done it with no problem but I'm not sure about WOI transfers. Most aircraft/objects to seem to work fine from WOE/WOV series. There are issues with the odd object and some aircraft carriers transferring from WOE to WOI. Bottom line is transfer what you want and see if it works. You can always delete it if it doesn't work but do one thing at a time because I've found if there are too many object errors this can crash the game. Try making a 'test objects' mission explained in 'The Brainless Guide'. Transfer the objects/aircraft one at a time and see if they show up O.K.

Have fun

Thanks Brainless. One question about mission building in general: is there a way to write a mission briefing using either KMD or Le Missionnuer?

Thanks Brainless. One question about mission building in general: is there a way to write a mission briefing using either KMD or Le Missionnuer?

Hmm... good question to which I haven't got a conclusive answer right now. As far as I know there is no way to do this. The sim has set descriptions for particular single missions. Text can be written for new campaigns. I'm not sure if this can be done for individual missions. If someone has the full answer perhaps they can add it here to go in the KB.