So I think you kow the F-111 with canards, this is a nice project i`m workin on and I wanted to post some new screens.

I changed the F-111F to a D modell, do you see what`s new??? :rolleyes:

with help from ravenclaw :big_boss:

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Another sweet Idea; great: do you think we can make a combined effort?

IT makes sense, and would leave the weaapon bay free for more ordnance, whil the cameraa set under the nose performs as a pavetack..

ME WANT!!!!! anyone here remember the old PlayStation game F-111X? didnt it have a F-23 style tail?

yeah, i played it. you're right.

however, we have a really good craft. when for the download?

It still needs a lot of tweaking will release it with the fictional F-16EF-2000 in a few weeks. Or with Canadair in a pack the time will show :tumbleweed:

Or with Canadair in a pack the time will show :tumbleweed:

I am adding your canards to the RF-111G. She is lovely. Just one question; how in the hell do you have the canards of the same color of the skin?

Mh when you add my canards to your modell this will cause some trouble when the users use both modells I think i have to rename it... need to download a hexeditor.

There are some BMP`s included with the textures so you can repaint them in every colour you want

"My canards" <--- the one i use not created ...

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

There are some BMP`s included with the textures so you can repaint them in every colour you want

My question was, "How do I copy the color form the skin of the plane I want to add the canards to?"

The answer was:

"There are some BMP`s included with the textures so you can repaint them in every colour you want"

:yahoo:

The answer was:

"There are some BMP`s included with the textures so you can repaint them in every colour you want"

:yahoo:

That is the problem,, "I can't get the color I want!"

you want the black one? wich canards do you use?

fondacaroalfonso's mercenary and stealth camo

So I think you kow the F-111 with canards, this is a nice project i`m workin on and I wanted to post some new screens.

I changed the F-111F to a D modell, do you see what`s new??? :rolleyes:

with help from ravenclaw :big_boss:

Tomcat parts on the belly??

I gotta say, I dig it with the stabilisers under the engine and the IRST looking wart under it's snout, but not the canards for some reason :dntknw: . But hey, different strokes for different folks! :wink: Nevertheless, it's good stuff Blackbird! '2 weeks'? :yes:

Two weeks yes!!! hrhrhrhr

It`s long away from beeing finished, have some stuff to do. You will see. And hey those canards looks great :boxing:

Just a question, do you like an upgraded F-111? Nothing fictional maybe a realistic upgrade!?! You will see...

A defense analyst here wrote a series of articles about an upgrade of the F-111C with AESA,F119 engines,SMT/D style thrust vectoring (for trim and high altitude maneuvers),JDAM,JASSM,JSOW,SDB,AMRAAM capability,basic stealth features and a complete refurbishment of the airframe.

Pigs Forever Article

f111c3vamraam1al3.th.png

I think he called it the F-111S

I was a while ago working towards one but I hit a brick wall in terms of knowledge and my laptop died.

Edited by Karyovin

The F-111X does look like a small B-1B from the bottom view. And a F-111 with thrust vectoring would be interesting.

Personally i think any update on the F-111 is welcome.... thrust vectoring, stealth, full millenium edition avionics.... should be sweet :ok:

Great minds think alike, Blackbird. ;) I was actually motivated by canadair's RF-111G to make my own upgraded RAAF F-111G. My rationale is that when the RAAF bought the 15 F-111Gs in the 1990s, they actually bought 24 and put them through a Capability Enhancement Program to deal with future threats.

Basically, I've just fiddled with the .inis to give my Pig APG-70 and GE F-110s, modern weapons (JSOW, JDAM [i use the BGM-109C as a subsitiute for AGM-158]) SAHMs and Litening. However, I was wondering if any skinning/modding experts out there could tell me how I could replace the TF-30 nozzles with F-110s?

Edited by PigDriver