Sign in to follow this  
sparkomatic

FSX worked, now not

Odd...just found out about FSX SP1 and SP2...tried to fire up the game (had played it earlier in the year) and it gives me the unable to run on your system crap...no changes to system since then and directX is still 9.0c

looked in Google but there are like 16,000 of dudes with Amigas complaining that it wont work...again, this system ran it a couple of months ago, so I know it works...

Odd...just found out about FSX SP1 and SP2...tried to fire up the game (had played it earlier in the year) and it gives me the unable to run on your system crap...no changes to system since then and directX is still 9.0c

looked in Google but there are like 16,000 of dudes with Amigas complaining that it wont work...again, this system ran it a couple of months ago, so I know it works...

Sparko, you're trying to run FSuX, the "u" is silent.

Sorry for the smart remark, I have no fix for you but you gave me another reason to stay 2k4.

true...and reading other forums offer no solution other than the standard...delete it ocmpletely and then re-install it...it sometimes works...

Like how MS tried to get people to pay for a patch since SP1 was originally only released with Accelerator...bastards

Hrmm weird, I'm running FSX with SP2 installed with out any problems, first off mind if I ask some question (I've done tech support before ;) )

1. When was the last time you updated Direct X 9? while it might say 9C or what ever as pointed out by a lot they do update it with out increasing the number on it, so you may need to update DX.

2. When you say nothing has changed you mean no hardware changes right? Is it possible that you need a driver update?

3. What are your system specs?