Kashmir terrain

View File

Kashmir TERRAIN

=====================

Kashmir terrain is made for WOE.

=========================

This terrain is made as part of the tutorial "My way to create a terrain" which you can find in the Knowledge Base of Combatace Forum.

This terrain is full operational, but not finished. If someone want to use it as basic for making a full developed India vs Pakistan terrain, so feel free to use this terrain.

As i have promised you will find 3 airbases and 3 industrial target areas for each side. I have installed one shipping line, 2 truck convoi routes and 2 panzer battle routes.

I put in the Texturelist and the Citieslist, so that you has all neccessary files for further work with the Terrain editor.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

INSTALLATION

unzip all files into your Wings over Europe/Terrain folder

Thats it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kashmir Strait terrain is freeware. Commercial use is forbitten.

If you find bugs please post them in StrikeFighters section of Combatace.com forum.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you enjoy it.

Michael (Gepard)

Right on!!!

Thank you Gepard!!! This means Ghostrider883 has someplace to put all those Indo-Pak hangar screens I made for him!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

File Name: Kashmir terrain

File Submitter: Gepard

File Submitted: 1 Apr 2008

File Category: Terrains

Kashmir TERRAIN

=====================

Kashmir terrain is made for WOE.

=========================

This terrain is made as part of the tutorial "My way to create a terrain" which you can find in the Knowledge Base of Combatace Forum.

This terrain is full operational, but not finished. If someone want to use it as basic for making a full developed India vs Pakistan terrain, so feel free to use this terrain.

As i have promised you will find 3 airbases and 3 industrial target areas for each side. I have installed one shipping line, 2 truck convoi routes and 2 panzer battle routes.

I put in the Texturelist and the Citieslist, so that you has all neccessary files for further work with the Terrain editor.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

INSTALLATION

unzip all files into your Wings over Europe/Terrain folder

Thats it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kashmir Strait terrain is freeware. Commercial use is forbitten.

If you find bugs please post them in StrikeFighters section of Combatace.com forum.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you enjoy it.

Michael (Gepard)

Click here to download this file

Thanks for your hard and long work on this. Thanks too for the tutorial on it. The Kashmir terrain was a huge missing hole in the SFP1 community until you filled it.

Thanks for your work on this terrain Gepard. I have to test this in SF as I don't have WoE. Thanks again for your hard work.

Thanks for your work on this terrain Gepard. I have to test this in SF as I don't have WoE. Thanks again for your hard work.

for some reason I thought you would be excited about this. :yes:

Great stuff gepard.thank you.

Ghostrider, if you has no WOE you will need a WOE (GermanyCE) replacement tileset.

Edited by Gepard

hey!

many a thx for this dude!i am myself from India and my dad is an army officer; a gr8 oppurtunity to bang some paki arses personally(if only online for me)..lol.anywho, thx a lot m8!