I guess I spend as much time as anyone browsing the forums on this site, moaning and groaning, bitching and complaining, posturing and preaching, etc. What I feel like is necessary is a big boatload of thanks to our forum moderators who spend inordinate hours and attention to detail to make this site fun to visit and this forum the model for the community it is. A great big good on all of you and thanks for a job well done.

Jug...ssssh!

The hundred bucks is in the post....

100% agree with you Jug

(Nicky, feel free to send some me too)

Thanks! I have to say the community deserves its share of the credit for making CombatACE what it is. It would be much more difficult without everyone pitching in. There aren't many forums in any genre as good as this one.

I guess it's my turn now, if ever I have done said anything which have vexed you all, please forgive my stupidness.

Enthusiasm is all  I see and feel when I experience this board information. It keeps the game alive. My gratitude is beyond words really. :salute:

There is, indeed, one heckuva lot of time in keeping this place up, and being such an excellent resource.

Hat's off Lady and Gentlemen...

:good:

It's the community that makes this game, we just hold the keys to the liquor cabinet... :good:

It's a dirty job, but that guy on Discovery won't do a show about us!! :wink:

Thanks to the mods for putting up with all of our crap, not the least of which is my painfully annoying jocularity. :grin:

You guys do a hell of a lot more good work than you let on.

Edited by Longestpants

Yup, I am in full agreement, nicest bunch of people iv'e ever encountered on any forum ever, no exeptions