Sign in to follow this  
eightlein

Yankee Air Pirate MSN 91-100 Pics

Coming soon to an Air War near you...in about two days.

We think the AC-130 will be one of the best aircraft in the game.

The Spectre is from a basic model by Dels highly modified by Crab. The skin is by Sundowner. Pit by Crab and Diego (not quite done yet). Aircrew and little dudes by Diego and Crab. Formation and cargo bay lights by Eightlein. A new flight model that flies like a transport. The mission by the real 16th SOS and the 390th TFS.

S8.jpg

S7.jpg

S6.jpg

S5.jpg

S3.jpg

S4.jpg

S2.jpg

S1.jpg

We will release our new helicopter flight models, missions that will challenge your

ability to fly, think and react, and detail beyond anything you have seen yet. There

will be missions that will make you duck and missions that will make you think.

It has been our pleasure and obsession to present 100 real combat missions flown in the skies over Southeast Asia...as suggested by Bunyap to me over two years ago. This set will conclude what we call YAP1 and free us to complete preparations for YAP2. YAP2 will take WOV to the next level.

Yankee Air Pirate is the dedicated work of Diego, Eightlein, Crab, Sundowner, and Deuces as well as PNT, Hntfxer, and Kesselbrut with gracious permissions from Dels, Bunyap, MontyCZ, Armourdave, and Zurawski. Objects supplied through the talent of Pasko, Hinchinbrooke, Dels and Razbam. Game engine invented by Third Wire. Financing by the unending loyalty and enthusiasm of our players. And, last, the real life stories of the men who fought in these machines.

zerocinco

AC-130 POWERRRRRR Awesome work guys, can't wait for this one to come out.

Is there a plan to release all of the YAP missions 1 - 100, including the first one with the objects ect as a single pack? I would be interested in this especially if the price was right.

Ta

Sal

Splendid! I wondered what these allstars were up to. :ph34r: CL

Is there a plan to release all of the YAP missions 1 - 100, including the first one with the objects ect as a single pack? I would be interested in this especially if the price was right.

Ta

Sal

Good question...

And does YAP2 require YAP1 or is it an entirely different product?

Can't wait!!!!!

Awesome big bird!!!!!

Big, bad, beautiful SPECTRE! :biggrin:

I was honored to have been able to give the ol' left hand-turning, toothpick making, belcher of hell's fire for a spin while in beta. It certainly does feel like a

transport while on flight, especially when landing. FM extrodinaire!

The details, as can be seen above, are incomparable. These guys sweated blood on this one, and it shows.

I'd let you in on a few little secrets, but don't want to steal anyone's thunder. This set is definately worth the price of admission, if not just for this Herky,

but some stunning slated missions.

I just feel fortunate to have been able to kick the tires a tad early...

Ta

Sal

Sorry, No. At this time YAP 1 will be available as is.

Good question...

And does YAP2 require YAP1 or is it an entirely different product?

YAP 1 and YAP 2 are WOV. Everything should be compatible. Some things will change that are beyond our knowledge right now because they have not been fully tested.

YAP 1 and YAP 2 are WOV. Everything should be compatible. Some things will change that are beyond our knowledge right now because they have not been fully tested.

Sorry. What I was asking is: Do you need to purchase all the elements of YAP1 for YAP2 to work or is YAP2 an entirely new product not requiring YAP1?

And, yes, YAP is on my list of things I want but real life has been kicking me pretty hard recently. I'll get around to it soon. Keep the previews coming....

Sorry. What I was asking is: Do you need to purchase all the elements of YAP1 for YAP2 to work or is YAP2 an entirely new product not requiring YAP1?

And, yes, YAP is on my list of things I want but real life has been kicking me pretty hard recently. I'll get around to it soon. Keep the previews coming....

No, YAP 2 will not "require" YAP 1.

BTW, I was at Council Bluffs, IA visiting an old cop buddy and stopped by Offutt. I got a kick out of the "abandonded" missile silos. Especially since the perimeter fence still had the "deadly force" posted on it.

No, YAP 2 will not "require" YAP 1.

BTW, I was at Council Bluffs, IA visiting an old cop buddy and stopped by Offutt. I got a kick out of the "abandonded" missile silos. Especially since the perimeter fence still had the "deadly force" posted on it.

Thanks for the info on YAP 2.

Next time have him take you down to the Strategic Air & Space Museum. That where they put the missiles that used to be in the silos. Lot's of Cold War aircraft as well.

Can't wait for the next set. Absolutely beautiful all round. The history, the missions, the objects are the best and hats off to all the dedicated, talented guys who spent so much time making this history come to life for us.

Looking forward to YAP2 so keep it up fellas! :clapping::clapping:

My credit card is locked'n load!

Flying Yap is another way of looking at a Nam era sim,Thanks to development group for all the efforts made to show it!

And for the customer care!

Go on guys your is the right way to ROCK ON AGAIN!!!!!