Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Moscow Racer

Moscow, Russia, 3 April 2008 – Akella, a leading developer, publisher and distributor of video games in Russia and CIS, has announced its forthcoming sim racing, Moscow Racer.

Developed by IRS Games, Moscow Racer will offer a gamer to experience realistic car handling and mechanics, choose from a wide variety of tracks and get an in-depth look at well-known Moscow streets. The sim features compelling gameplay and breathtaking visuals, so gear up for exploring the Russian capital in fast-paced and maneuverable vehicles.

“With Moscow Racer, Akella is expanding its profile offering some impressive vehicles, stunning environments and great new features. This time around we’re using the proprietary V12 RG engine that is very well endowed with great detailization component”, said Dmitry Arkhipov, VP Development of Akella. “Moscow Racer is an opportunity to explore Moscow streets, compete with rivals, and win your new status of the street racing legend.”

Please be on the lookout for more details as the game updates are coming shortly. The game is slated to ship in Q3 2008.

http://www.bluesnews.com/screenshots/games...racer/20080403/

Never could get into street racing. I mean, I played Test Drive and NFS years back, which weren't on "tracks" per se, but I just tired of that style.