Sign in to follow this  
alex1981

CCIP - Why Dont All Modern Era Have It ?

OK, im your typical flight sim nut :crazy: , and got all the currently available Wings Over Series (Vietnam, Europe, Israel).

Throughout the whole sim though, it would be nice to have a CCIP (Computer Calculated Impact Point) avaiable on all the modern era aircraft that currentl use CCIP or similar system.

So my question is....is there one available? Where is the file either here or elsewhere, and is it able to be used on all modern era aircraft or only a select few?

I'm sick of throwing over the shoulder, dive-bomb and level to mud level munitions around that sometimes miss by a few feet.

Can someone please point me in the right direction ?

Posted in Wrong forum

Short answer is that each individual HUD in each cockpit needs to be changed.

OK, im your typical flight sim nut :crazy: , and got all the currently available Wings Over Series (Vietnam, Europe, Israel).

Throughout the whole sim though, it would be nice to have a CCIP (Computer Calculated Impact Point) avaiable on all the modern era aircraft that currentl use CCIP or similar system.

So my question is....is there one available? Where is the file either here or elsewhere, and is it able to be used on all modern era aircraft or only a select few?

I'm sick of throwing over the shoulder, dive-bomb and level to mud level munitions around that sometimes miss by a few feet.

Can someone please point me in the right direction ?

I too asked the same question when I got my 1st TW title and was told that I could add/change some .ini flies which I am not confident that I could do with out messing up the entire sim so I just read the KB on how to deliver dumb bombs and practiced on the range til i got good at it.