Sign in to follow this  
BMARTINS

Inverting ruder axis?

Hi all.

I have a saitek x52 but I prefer the wheel pedals to ruder the plane. In most simulators there is a chance to invert the axis of ruder with a button in the menu but I cant find a way to do it in any of this game series.

Is there any chance to edit a ini file or some sort of configuration file to invert that axis?

Help me out here

I built my own flight controls, I don't know anything about the saitek, but I did notice that at least with some of the axis type controls (in my case the thrust vector) the direction can be determined by whch way you rotate or slide the control during the assignment.

I built my own flight controls, I don't know anything about the saitek, but I did notice that at least with some of the axis type controls (in my case the thrust vector) the direction can be determined by whch way you rotate or slide the control during the assignment.

Well I use the saytek and I have pedals from my thrust wheel. I tried that and the axys is hallways inverted since this wheel has only 2 axis.

:(