Sign in to follow this  
Basher11

Multiple Warhead over Dhimari

Sorry gentlemen! Give me some time to get you a video. Needs huge amount of time to convert into a .wmv file. For now, please watch the pictures. There are more than 20 of them, can't upload them all, just selected few.

1st blast

FirstBlast.jpg

Energy Extreme

energy_extreme.jpg

Energy released

energy_released.jpg

B58A trapped

B58Atrapped.jpg

Clouds never went away!

Thecloudneverwentaway.jpg

Edited by Basher11

Sorry gentlemen! Give me some time to get you a video. Needs huge amount of time to convert into a .wmv file. For now, please watch the pictures. There are more than 20 of them, can't upload them all, just selected few.

Ka-freaking-boom................................................Miller time!

Edited by HrntFixr
STOP re-posting pics in reply's!!!!!!!

Basher...ever thought about changing your name to "Dr.Strangelove" ? :wink::biggrin:

You certainly like your nukes!

Nice work, keep it up.

whoa...picture #3 is scary...awesome detail...like those training films..."and now say goodnight"

hehe..."duck and cover" springs to mind. :blink:

Woooooooooow!!!!!!!!

That nukes'hot!

I want a mirv :ok:

I was inside the F-104 cockpit. The VERY first blast which I have missed taking the shot, was immense. Because I am using a CRT, the effect was rendered up to 99%. Basically apart from my cockpit, everything went brilliance white. I wish Lexx_Luthur could make that brilliance of light lasts a little longer.

Something happens like the 3rd picture would have basically mean complete annihilation.

Listen, I am looking for an aircraft which can take on the nuclear bomb inside a bomb bay that would be cool to watch the bomber opens the bay door before the bomb is dropped.

Give me some time, let me prepare a video. The conversion from one codec to .wmv takes a bit longer than usual.