Sign in to follow this  
Peeppu

Downloadable Albatros D.IIIOAW

Gentlemans, please, where i can find free downloadable Albatros D3OAW? (in the first place for excellents Brumowski skins in download section...) :dntknw:

Thank you very much for your help!

I am considering making a set of these skins which can be used with a modded version of the Alb DIII in the basic or EP game. This model has the straight edge rudder. There are a few things needed to make the conversion work, most important is time. I would be curious to know how much interest there is in that project though.

sinbad

post-6006-1207497565_thumb.jpg

I don't remember any DIII in the basic game.I think all the DIIIs were added with the expansion pack.

So it is. I was thinking of the Skunk Works D.III, which was available earlier (but that with the round rudder). It has been so long since I installed, I forget where the later D.III with the straight rudder came from.

Since the D.III with the straight rudder is proprietary, my contemplated mod (if ever released) will offer lnothing to those without the EP then.

sinbad

Edited by sinbad

hey the more the merrier.I really have enjoyed your stuff so far so anything you want to add or improve will be very welcome here.