Anyone can help me with this? I set up a B-52 as AI on a Strike mission. When it reached the Objective Point, it wouldn't drop any bombs. The bomb bay door seemed to be jammed. Is that a bug or I have to check out some of the settings of the .INI files?

Is this on a scripted, or, on a randomly-generated mission? If it's the former, you need to assign the proper "action" to the AI, or they'll just overfly the objective.

It's a custom mission. Task assigned is Strike. I have checked that already. Is that because it carries 24xMk-82 making it too heavy I mean exceeding the load limit? Or it is the diameter and length of the bay? Anyone, please help!

Again, did you give the B-52s a target to attack?

Make sure you give the, plenty of time from IP to release.

Depending on altitude, I would reccomend at least 20 miles...

Hey guys!

I have found out what's wrong. The plane wasn't loaded!!!!!

I didn't find out until more than 10 trial and error on different things like tweaking the .INI files.

I even re-design another simple mission just to reset mission parameters like altitude, speed to defaults. Still no joy!

Just now, I jumped into the B-52 by setting it as my player aircraft. Then I went into the loadout screen. It's EMPTY!! Darn!!

Guess what... The LOADOUT.INI file says 24 Mk-82 bombs. But in the loadout screen and the Store Available screen, there are no Mk-82 bombs but Mk-82 Snake 500lbs bomb. For some reasons, one of the INI files just messed up the Mk-82s. There are 2 types of Mk-82 according to Bunyap weapons pack.

I go back and try. Post bakc in a moment!

P.S. By the way, out of trouble-shooting I found this page -> http://bunyap2w1.com/SFP1_Wiki/index.php?t...Weapon_Stations

Edited by Basher11

I'm really starting to loose paitence with whole loadout thing ... question after question after question; that most of which have been answered time and time again; there's even a whole forum here JUST for that very purpose...

Basher: have you even LOOKED at this thread???

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=18346 <- Weapons Editing, Bunyap Pak

Please, spend some time in there; it'll do some good.

As to why the bombs got switched; it happens. The game engine will load the closest fit based on year availability, wepons size (including weight, length, width and probably color!!)

Your also forgetting a lot of basic things...

The left side panel of "Store Available" is for Campaigns...it has NOTHING to do with single missions; user built or auto genterated. Ingnore them

As to the mission building thing; listen to Fubar you will.

Wrench

kevin stein

Sorry! I have fixed it. Because I modofied the Mk-82 to carry nuclear warhead, and I didn't include NUC in the .INI file. It's all worked out and video is in progress. Should post the video on another thread, sorry for the trouble!

Sorry! I have fixed it. Because I modofied the Mk-82 to carry nuclear warhead, and I didn't include NUC in the .INI file. It's all worked out and video is in progress. Should post the video on another thread, sorry for the trouble!

As I recall, everybody was a new guy at one time or another ...........................................................