img00012.jpg

img00014.jpg

img00013-1.jpg

Known issues:

ADI doesn't quite work as advertised atm. Something to do with the pivot axis.

Canopy frame looks like ass. I think I'll have to pull out the old HL trick of distorting the model to compensate for FOV.

Textures could be much better, again especially on the canopy frame.

Some stuff is not textured at all, there are no lights or counters yet, and some instruments are non-working.

Either way that is awsome! :good:

Unless you're doing a long overdue Jessical Biel pilot model for the talon, ass is probably the last word to describe your work.

Keep up the good work! It's greatly appreciated! :)

Julhelm

The cult of the Skyray people are already worshipping at this shrine. Thanks for your work on this old favourite.

Great work Julhelm.

What a great cockpit! I can't wait!

Edited by ordway

Awesome pit Julhelm, there's really nothing wrong with the frame or anything else

Dying to fly this one !!!!!! (and certainly with a pit like this ........) :smile:

Aju

Derk

Well Done!

Edited by HrntFixr
How many times you gotta be told??? NO re-posting pics in reply's!!!

just when you think they've done it all someone comes out with something like this. I love this game. Never a dull moment :biggrin:

I've been sniveling for this ride since the second time I logged onto this site. Incredibly bitchin' cockpit and I think the pilots legs in the pit are SH. I hate criticing modders but here it comes. My dad flew P2Vs and my uncle flew willy victors in the early to mid 60s. My dad wore an orange zoom bag and my uncle wore a khaki / tan one. the flight boots where a suede tan leather with 6 or 8 inch tops. I wore them almost every day to school. Lt dad only wore them one weekend a month driving the P2V or R5D in the reserves. His stories are better then mine tho. After the suede leather flight boots / boondockers Naval Aviators wore a polished brown flight boot. Gold wings + adult beverages = the rest of the Navy are black shoes. I'm not advocating that we go feet dry over indian country dressed like a pumkin but I'd like to see you get a 100% on your project instead of a 99.5%. 2 shots of Naval Aviators of that time period. Thanks gobs for the FORD. :grandpa: V/R CL

Ok here's how it looks atm. Gonna hafta get to work on those suede tan boots. Also I need to model the that slipball but no idea how it's supposed to work so help welcome.

img00031.jpg

img00029.jpg

img00030.jpg

img00028.jpg

I am speechless Julhelm. Boots look ok :smile:

Jeez!! Perhaps one of the best pits ever!!! Release it now, please!!!! :clapping: