Sign in to follow this  
turkeydriver

WOV+July06 weapons pack=F-4J/carrier launch crash when resupply happens

As stated, my WOV worked flawlessly until the weapons pack resupply kicked in and I got all the new weapons for my F-4J. This is during Linebacker I, I think( the 1972 campaign). I can still launch and land from my A-7A with the new weapons, but the when the mssion starts in my F-4J, my jet explodes and the carrier sinks, sometimes it spawns on land too.

I have temp fixed this by starting in the air but then there is no carrier to land at when the mission is over-I have looked and looked, and swept with A-G radar, but its not there.

Has anyone else experienced this.

I apologize if this is an old topic, but I purchased the game ~7 months ago so I'm relativelly new to WOV.

I did a search and read the FAQ to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds more like the carrier data.ini is broken. Broken weapons would dump you to the desktop.

So just to clarify: Do the A-7A and the F-4J start from the same carrier type?

S!

Sounds more like the carrier data.ini is broken. Broken weapons would dump you to the desktop.

So just to clarify: Do the A-7A and the F-4J start from the same carrier type?

S!

Thanks I'll check on the carrier data.ini. I'm so new at that game I didn't even realize there was more than one carrier in game.