Hi all!

Could any body direct me to anywere i can get more WW2 Aircraft stuff and mods please! Skunk works has loads but there all tantalizinly out of reach! something about needing to send him an e-mail to get a pass word or something! Initialaly i was not keen on the WW2 stuff in strike fighters because the proploops wer not working, but then i started playing about with the ini files and ive got them all on the default proploop sound...yeah they all sound the same but boy what a blast when you do a strike mission and waste an air field! :biggrin: Ive also done a couple of skins and redone some of the downloaded skins if anybodys interested! By the way do's anybody know if there is a pit for the Excellent little A37 Dragonfly as i love flying her but the veiw point in the pit, when its on the ground is way above the framework!

You either have whats here at CA or what at the Skunkworks site. Just register there and you can get all their stuff. Its a painless process.

Goe's and Wrench's sites have WW2 planes too.