Sign in to follow this  
sidewinder69

Need Help on Ramp start

I need help please ! After starting my engines and doing all the main topics of ramp start, when I try to start rolling by pushing the engine button of my joystick, nothing happens...The Station Brakes are removed and though, I cannot roll...Any idea ?

Many thanks and sorry for my poor English (I'm French :biggrin: )

Hello Sidewinder

How much RPM do you have when you are ready to go? If its on 25% then you need to hit the throttle ident to get it to 70%

If thats okay then try mapping the throttle to some other keys to quickly check that its not the joystick slider causing the problem.

Also in the "Controllers" tab in the "setup page" (in game) - make sure you can actually see the throttle slider move.

Ok CoolHand29, I'll be trying this. There's no problem with the RPM which is on 70%. But I'll have a look on the Joystick configuration just to see if I missed something. Strange because I've been using it these last days in other missions without any problem. I was thinking that maybe some switch I activated (in the cockpit) could have blocked the throttle Anyhow, I'll let you know once I try what you adviced me.

Many thanks ;-)

Everything is OK now. My joystick was note configured as the default peripheral to be used for Throttle.

Thank you very much for the tip ;-)

:yes: