Sign in to follow this  
GodSaveTheUSA73

A-10 Mav Loadout wrong

is it possible to fix the A-10 Mav load out. it can only carry 4 mavs, 2 per wing. on the bottom and outside of the LAU-88. so it is possible to fix this?

Eagle has it messed up. Just don't take the 3 Mav loadout. I don't. :)

Right, just ignore those other possible loadouts.

I personally always carry as many Mavs as it will let me because unlike reality, there are always WAY too many targets for 1-2 A-10s to handle on their own and the mission designers love to create these hypothetical "you and your wingman vs an entire nation's ground forces" scenarios!

The worst part is how with 1.12 the TV Mavericks are almost useless against anything that can fire back because of how close you have to get before it will lock! I pretty much carry IR Mavs exclusively.

The meinit.xml file I believe has the loadouts for all the planes in it, but I've never looked at it myself.

It's massive. Only someone who is experienced in altering files such as the INIT file should mess with it. Back it up before you do though.