Sign in to follow this  
bigal1

Scud Launcher and Missile

WAY TO GO BIGAL!!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

ps: you know, of course, that I have to now go back and re-do the DS types and targets inis, to add these, right???? :wink:

WAY TO GO BIGAL!!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

ps: you know, of course, that I have to now go back and re-do the DS types and targets inis, to add these, right???? :wink:

:biggrin:

well it will be very good for me o/ :rofl:

Wrench

kevin stein

lol , i'm sure it's gonna be well worth the wait . Stick at it :salute:

looks cool.

Looking at the picture - you know a SCUD launches straight up?

looks cool.

Looking at the picture - you know a SCUD launches straight up?

Yup most of the time a scud launches straight up but i did find a few pics on the net of scuds firing at an angle hehe . The angle of the launcher can be altered through the data.ini for the scud and this is where i fall short as some of the data.ini i'm still to get to grips with . If anyone can improve any of my work feel free to as i am still in the learning process myself and any help would be greatly appreciated , thanks .

Any chance for templates, so I can 'desert-ize' it???

TIA!

WRench

kevin stein

Yup most of the time a scud launches straight up but i did find a few pics on the net of scuds firing at an angle hehe . The angle of the launcher can be altered through the data.ini for the scud and this is where i fall short as some of the data.ini i'm still to get to grips with . If anyone can improve any of my work feel free to as i am still in the learning process myself and any help would be greatly appreciated , thanks .

I'll look at that. I set up a mission and hunting them down and blowing them is cool. I didnt' see where they would launch though. yet......

You found some pictures of that beast being launched at an angle? I am curious to see that. Everything I've seen showed them being erected from the road mobile mode - but had to be vertical for launch.

at any rate - looks cool and lots of mission possibilities here!! Great work!!!

(note - comments from me on items that are not perfect are intended only to improve the models and are not intended as being critical of the time and effort people put into them!!!!!!)

:good:

Edited by Typhoid