Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Just got the game for my Bday...

Been playin with it when I can these last couple days. Found a good server running 1.4 as I havent got the latest patch yet. Been all free for all. Im up to Corporal II now. Already won a couple matches, nailed 3rd in a few more, and have been having a genuine blast. I understand that CA has a server now, anyone tell me the ip? Do I need the 1.5 patch and punkbuster enabled? Never liked invasive software so havent instaled PB yet.

Wow, 66 views and no replies... :search::blink:

Made it to Gunny II, but been having a problem with BSOD, crashing and re-booting. WinXP error reporting seems to indicate a device driver problem, but have the latest drivers for my Biostar 690G Mobo, Nvidia 8600gt and audigy 2 ZS. So not sure whats up. Ive even disabled sound so maybe its video or mobo somehow. Sure is annoying to be into round 3, getting extra points, one of the leaders in frags, and all of a sudden freeze, BUZZZZZ, bluescreen...reboot... :stars:

Guest Bounder

After you install PB you find you get next to no CTD,but on a few occlusions it will miss read your file and drop you from a server for having altered files.

I finally did install PB and updated to latest patches. Was still crashing. Noticed temp was up on cpu so checked fans. I found my cpu heatsink and fan loose...YIKES!!! Dont know how that puppy came loose. Tightend her up and the game playes pretty darn well. Played over an hour last night with no problems. Started the campaign too. Played a good distance so far. Plays like a good war movie.