Sign in to follow this  
John

Is it me or am I imagining this....

Is it me or am I imagining this

I really must be imagining this but I have noticed a trend that with the increase in price of a car the stupider and more callous the driver.

A few minutes ago I just shagged a Bently (I'm so impressed NOT) out of my clearly marked Handicapped parking space. Before I did got a snapshot of the plate thats all I need for him to get a minimum 250 dollar ticket here in NH. Yeah chump change for a dick who owns one of these but there is a point here. Folks the Handicap spaces are there for good reason and I sure as hell hope none of our crew abuses them. Folks like me really need those spaces much as I wish we didn't but that's life. Anyway here is the Dickheads plate

New Hampshire Tag number 250 A664

post-7235-1207892738_thumb.jpg

Is it me or am I imagining this

I really must be imagining this but I have noticed a trend that with the increase in price of a car the stupider and more callous the driver.

A few minutes ago I just shagged a Bently (I'm so impressed NOT) out of my clearly marked Handicapped parking space. Before I did got a snapshot of the plate thats all I need for him to get a minimum 250 dollar ticket here in NH. Yeah chump change for a dick who owns one of these but there is a point here. Folks the Handicap spaces are there for good reason and I sure as hell hope none of our crew abuses them. Folks like me really need those spaces much as I wish we didn't but that's life. Anyway here is the Dickheads plate

New Hampshire Tag number 250 A664

I hope you took more than that, because what really needs to be seen is that it's in a handicap spot and that it doesn't have a placard. The headlights from the car that you took a picture of washed out any of that detial. Also, you just can't mail in a photo of the car being in the spot. The ticket has to be issued while the car is still there. Just as an FYI, most peopel who do have placards sometimes forget to put them up on display and leave them tucked between the ceiling of their car and the sun visor, inside the center console, tucked down inside the door pocket, or it could be laying on the floor of their car when they thought they had securely placed it up on their rear view mirrors. They can still get a ticket for not displaying it, but it can be waived in court if they are able to prove that they just forgot to display the placard and that the placard was issued to them at the time when they were given the ticket. There are also slightly different variances with the state laws in regards to this. Since I live in Cali, I don't know what the variances of the laws are in NH.

Edited by serverandenforcer