Sign in to follow this  
bigal1

Can someone confirm for me plz

Hi all , was just wondering if someone could confirm for me my scud mod is working ok . I have a test mission which i used for the mlrs and the scud , both units function ok in this test mission but i could do with a bit more feedback on how they are performing , thanks in advance :salute:

* bump * :biggrin:

I'd like to here ....edit -- hear ...more too. I saw this, but right now I'm deep into tiling a titanic 6000km map. In time, working ballistic missiles will have very interesting use for me.

Al, do you think your concept could be extended to IRBM~esque ranges?

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

* bump * :biggrin:

I'd like to here ....edit -- hear ...more too. I saw this, but right now I'm deep into tiling a titanic 6000km map. In time, working ballistic missiles will have very interesting use for me.

Al, do you think your concept could be extended to IRBM~esque ranges?

What can I do for testing? maybe you could pass the mission?

The test mission i use is nothing more than a few friendly units and a few enemy units ( scuds ) in fairly close proximity . The scuds launch on the friendly units and the frinedlys attack the scuds , I'll make a better test mission and pass it on . Hmm interesting idea Lexx i will have a go with very long range firing and see what results i get , will let you know .