My WOE crashed a couple of times after I installed some extra aircrafts.Why did it happen?What is it's solution?

My WOE crashed a couple of times after I installed some extra aircrafts.Why did it happen?What is it's solution?

UM can you give us more details? Like at what point did it crash? System specs? Which aircraft? Your question is too vague.

My computer crashed while flying aircrafts like JAS-39C,Jaguar,F-8J,Tu-16.

Specification:

Processor:Pentium 4 2.8Ghz

RAM:1 GB

AGP:256 MB

My computer crashed while flying aircrafts like JAS-39C,Jaguar,F-8J,Tu-16.

Specification:

Processor:Pentium 4 2.8Ghz

RAM:1 GB

AGP:256 MB

At what point in the sim did they crash? Need more informations.

My system crashed while flying Jaguar.In the case of JAS-39 just after I completed mission,in the case of F-8J after I pressed start mission button,in the case of Tu-16 after I ordered my wingman to attack my target.Please help hoe to fix this.

My system crashed while flying Jaguar.In the case of JAS-39 just after I completed mission,in the case of F-8J after I pressed start mission button,in the case of Tu-16 after I ordered my wingman to attack my target.Please help hoe to fix this.

Are you fully patched up?

You have a hoe to help fix it?

:blink:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyway, let's look at one at a time. You hit escape at the end of a mission, in the Gripen, and what happened, exactly? Black screen, MS error report?

I realize that English is probably not your native language, but the more help you give us, the more we can help.

I wrote hoe in place of how accidently as I was typing very fast.Just a spelling mistake.

Guest Sony Tuckson

first thing is anyway, to patch up the game

then, one remark, your specs are a bit low for the game fully patched (but without that, most planes might behave weirdly as each patch brings modifications in aircraft handling..)

It might be you are trying to use more detailled birds than what your specs allow...(probably the case for the F-8J)

I guess you are working with windows xp.

Do you experience such "game crashes" with other games?

What video card do you have, double check the drivers for it, and DX 9.0c

I have Windows XP SP2.I have yet faced problems with games like Farcry,IL-2 Sturmovic,Stalker,Rise & Fall,War on Terror,World in Conflict,Rainbow Six etc.I am a serial gamer.But the problem with WOE is weird.