Sign in to follow this  
Luiz Carlos

We will have patches to WOV and WOE too?

The new WOI patch made the FM and AI even better,making me not willing to fly in WOE anymore.( I finished two flights of Su7 with my Lightning and the bastards don´t do anything to avoid me, only flying straight to death)

So, anybody knows if the previous games will be updated?

The new WOI patch made the FM and AI even better,making me not willing to fly in WOE anymore.( I finished two flights of Su7 with my Lightning and the bastards don´t do anything to avoid me, only flying straight to death)

So, anybody knows if the previous games will be updated?

Yes,

TK has stated that he will provide patches to bring SF/SFG, WoV & WoE up to the current level of FE & WoI.

That's an awesome amount of work he does... without asking for additional payment :clapping: A customer service others should learn from.

That's an awesome amount of work he does... without asking for additional payment :clapping: A customer service others should learn from.
Here! Here! That is why I'll ALWAYS support TK and the TW series! :good::biggrin::clapping::ok:

Agreed. Even while I don't have the time right now to play any of the Wings series, it was a not a question to support TKs development with online ordering WoI right away. The only game (series) that comes close to overall entertainment for price value is Jagged Alliance.

Here! Here! That is why I'll ALWAYS support TK and the TW series! :good::biggrin::clapping::ok:

Im right with ya!!

I look at it like this... This is our hobby, something we all love to do. Theres not a whole lot of Flight sims coming down the pipe like back in the day. Where new flight sims were coming out just about every other quarter. Keeping TK fed, gives us new birds and theaters. Every release seems to be a step forward too. As long as TK keeps the same customer service business model, he'll get my money.

IMHO, I feel we're lucky to have at least three quality developers still making Flight sims. Thirdwire, Maddox Games, and Eagle Dynamics. All three are very solid companies and look like they'll be with us for quite some time.