Hi folks.

As well as being a CombatACE lurker I'm an admin and syndicate member for the UK dedicated IL2 servers, recently there has been a slow patch on UK2 so I'm putting the word out abit.

I know I'm biased but I think we offer some of the best maps and scenarios on IL2 DF servers, we try to provide objective based teamplay (lots for the ground pounders) with a big variety and an eye to historical accuracy.

Settings wise it goes.

UK1 Relaxed settings, externals and no-cockpit view enabled, map icon and plane labels.

UK2 Externals enabled but not no-cockpit (wonder woman), map icon, limited friendly labels.

UK3 As UK2 but no externals.

UK2 Is my favorite I concider it a kind of 'best of both worlds' easy to get into but with proper historic maps/missions. Also a top bunch of regulars. Unfortunatly number fell off abit recently and it would be nice to build it up again.

So if you like abit of IL2 and that appeals come give it a go.

Visit www.battle-fields.com for more info.

Thanks for your time,

[bFs]Whirlin.

P.S Hyperlobby only shows players who join by HL so the server maybe fuller than it appears in HL.