Sign in to follow this  
Tooner

Flying Razor without struts ?

Hello gentlemen,

When flying the Fokker DVIII in cockpitview all is well, fuselage- and wingstruts are in place. When using the Shoulderview ( F5) or the Objectview, next aircraft ( F6) no struts are visible and the wing just floats above the fuselage.

Regards,

Tooner

Hi Tooner,

Hmmm, seems okay in my game. Can you post a pic please ...

Thanks

Maybe LOD for greater distance kicks in at closer range?

Hello Peter01 and Gr.Viper,

I appreciate you coming to my rescue but I found the problem. My system is dated so I have to set the Graphics Detail Level to Low to run the game without problems. I just turned the Graphics Detail Level to High and the struts were in place. Thanks anyway for your effort.

Regards,

Tooner

Hi Tooner...

Not sure if you are aware of this mate but I have a pretty dated System too, an 1800+ Athalon with 1024 DDR Memory and a good old Radeon 9800 SE and you can get away with quite a fair bit in first Eagles by adjusting the Graphics settings to a Higher Level or at least medium..i keep water and cockpit details at medium and a horizon at Normal and no shadows and limited Lens glare and my game runs well..sorry if you already know this but just wanted to let you know as I was pleasantly surprised as to what F.E. will let you away with!! lol..

Hope you are Having a great weekend mate...

Rab

Sockboy

Fife

Scotland

Hello sockboy,

It seems I'll have to experiment somewhat with the game settings. Thanks for the advice !

Regards,

Tooner