I added the grippen pit to a Su-35 (Su-27Mod) and added the cockpit.ini and avionics.ini to the folder and linked it in the Su-35.ini

Now a strange problem apeared, when i fly over germany there is no problem with the terrain it only CTD when pressing Esc. But when I fly over Israel I get black squares and missing land textures all over the terrain but no CTD after quiting the flight.

I use WOE as a testplatform, what goes wrong?! Did I missed some entries as i merged the files. I wanted to have a grippen pit for the modern look and russian HUD.

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

I worked a little on this baby and now look your self, hope you like the result. Got the CTD in WOE germany terrain solved, Isreal still do some trouble...

created a Loading screen and a hangarscreen. New avionics for the Gripenpit and a nice new plane. :-)

Im playin WoI.... if you want me to test it say so m8

it needs some tweaks and someone who knows the ini`s good cause there is something wrong wich causes the CTD. If someone can help it would be good.

Those canards are from Fastcargo, Pit from Gux (Gripen creator) and the Su-27 from Marcfighters.

Speaking of the canards, can the Su-35 be had without them? (But with the additional pylons.)

Since that would effectively recreate the Su-35BM (aka 'The Final Flanker'), and similar the ones the Russian air force are ordering.

Nevermind, take your time. It is better to see a good final product than a rushed one.

Also, the nose of the Su-27 derivatives after the original were larger, to accommodate the larger radar. Only the BM got enlarged air intakes though.

Nevermind, take your time. It is better to see a good final product than a rushed one.

Also, the nose of the Su-27 derivatives after the original were larger, to accommodate the larger radar. Only the BM got enlarged air intakes though.

any way we could animate canards?

i mean just moving them, though without any aerodynamic modelling?

I don't know, but it could be possible. We need to make it move in a way opposite of the rudders.

As of the way the canards are added right now?

No. There isn't a way to animate them that I have been able to find.

FastCargo

The Friend 76.IAP-Blackbird !

You will Not prompt, where possible take the year models Su-33/35/37

Unless it is difficult, send the references to e-mail: epizikl@gmail.com

Shall is much thanked!

Edited by Epizikl