Sign in to follow this  
Kedas

Screenshot request for MadJeff, ground with diff. altitude

As De Janitor has already pointed out in that thread, it's a real one. It's relatively old, which might explain why so few have seen it. Gamespot, PCArena and some others received this shot along with a bunch of others.

At around 150Kb the screenshot is also quite large for a 1024x768-res picture which suggests that little detail was lost in the jpeg-compression.

Apart from that, I see nothing on that shot that doesn't appear in other LOMAC-screens aswell, what makes you think it's fake?

Apart from that, I see nothing on that shot that doesn't appear in other LOMAC-screens aswell, what makes you think it's fake?

It looks quite random, in the other shots I found it (more) easy to see a pattern.

Agreed, that pic is definately legit, looks like one of the coastal towns to me. Looks like what I've seen as well. I'll do some screenies tonight for comparison.

Thanks for your reaction MadJeff.

I must say the ground looks a lot better than what I hoped. :)

(well, at least that part of the ground)