Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

"What If..." USAF F-36A 'Typhoon'

"What If..." USAF F-36A 'Typhoon'

USAF F-36A Typhoon / Eurofighter 2000 for WoI --ONLY--

This little package contains some inis and a re-decaling of the original RAF skin for something that could be used by the United States Air Force, in a 'What If...' world. I've called it the "F-36A Typhoon", following the projected Next Numbered Fighter. It represents aircraft from the 366th TFW, Mountain Home AFB.

Weapons loadout have been "Americanized", so make sure you have the latest, modern weapons in you weapondsdata.ini. If you're using a WoI'ed version of the Bunyap Pak, you'll have no problems. If you are using a WoI'ed version of TMFs pak, I've included weapons for you to transfer over.

This is NOT a complete pak; you WILL be transfering most of the original parts from the EF2000 to the "F-36A". A complete "Parts List" is below in the Install Instructions. This is only a minimal pak, containing 3 inis, some original (CraigB & Sundowner) skin bits, and new decals. This was done purposefully to keep the d/l size to a minium (as most folks already have the basic aircraft).

REMEMBER: THIS IS FOR WoI ONLY -- SF/WoV/WoE USERS WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE MODIFICATIONS TO THE AVIONICS INI AS LISTED IN MANY THREADS HERE AT COMBATACE.

(Or, just wait for the expected patch to arrive -- "in 2 weeks" --- :wink: )

==YOU MUST HAVE THE WOI WEAPONS EDITOR==

Full, detailed, step-by-step instructions are in the included readme -- I've made them as simple to follow as possible! So, PLEASE, read the thing???

Good Hunting!

Wrench

Kevin Stein