Sign in to follow this  
Skoaler

Abacus WWI Dogfight out now!

Take to the era bygone. The wind in your face,the smell of the engine and machineguns.Fly vintage pure FSX ready aircraft and engage in actual dogfighting missions over Europe in Flight simulator X with plenty of music and text.Even fly a massive Zepellin in a bombing run.Also take part in ground tank against tank missions. Go to abacuspub.com for the package.

Take to the era bygone. The wind in your face,the smell of the engine and machineguns.Fly vintage pure FSX ready aircraft and engage in actual dogfighting missions over Europe in Flight simulator X with plenty of music and text.Even fly a massive Zepellin in a bombing run.Also take part in ground tank against tank missions. Go to abacuspub.com for the package.

Interesting! Can you shoot anything down?

Interesting! Can you shoot anything down?

Hi ordway,Yes you can shoot the AI enemy planes.Though it is not like stand alone games you can shoot them and they catch on fire,explode trail of smoke then disappear and counts as a hit for sucsess.There are also torpedo drop missions that must be eye sight dropped out ahead of moving enemy ships..if hit they explode and later disappear.You can also be shot down :haha:

Rather a small batch of well executed planes with what appear to be well rendered cockpits (N-17, Avro 504, Sopwith Pup and DRI). Only one German, the MvR DRI (not to mention the incredible Zepp). No apparent way to tell about the AI, or what terrain adaptations, if any were done for the period.

It seems a bit thin.

When the stable gets larger it may be interesting, but for the forseeable future, I'm keeping my wallet closed on this one.

sinbad

Rather a small batch of well executed planes with what appear to be well rendered cockpits (N-17, Avro 504, Sopwith Pup and DRI). Only one German, the MvR DRI (not to mention the incredible Zepp). No apparent way to tell about the AI, or what terrain adaptations, if any were done for the period.

It seems a bit thin.

When the stable gets larger it may be interesting, but for the forseeable future, I'm keeping my wallet closed on this one.

sinbad

Abacus WW1 Multiplayer now available in FSX. http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...t&Go=Search WW1 Tanks Multiplayer coming by weekend (July 12 or 13)..the guns for the Tank MP have been finally developed and in this free addon upload will also be a couple of small updates for the WW1 MP dogfight mission

It seems a bit thin.

sinbad

Your right Simbad  :good: !!!!

Dutch