Sign in to follow this  
SkyStrike

Crysis anyone?

Hi Guys

Has anyone out here started playing Crysis? just got it a few weeks back and the game's really stunning and offers excellent flexibility including fully destructable environments/ objects, fully customizable weapons, player-controllable vehicles, and of course an ultra hi-tech battle suit....

Try it out... you'll like it I guarantee....

[DISCLAIMER: I'm NOT trying to endorse FPS games here.. As far as I'm concerned... Flight sims are my # 1 favourite games]

Edited by Tomcat_ace

Guest Bounder

been playing a bit in the past loved stalling the enemy by gunning down trees across the roads ,and paths. just havent finished the single player i am stuck in the damn alien ship.

been playing a bit in the past loved stalling the enemy by gunning down trees across the roads ,and paths. just havent finished the single player i am stuck in the damn alien ship.

Just completed the game a few days back.... Yeah..I know what you mean... that alien ship's a real maze.... Don't know how i completed the level myself....

But one other thing about the game is that it's really demands a very powerful system... Even my Core 2 Duo with a GeForce 8600 can't run the game in full graphics and as a result i'm forced to play in medium detail... Nevertheless the visuals look still impressive....

Crysis quite literally seems to be the only game out there that can't be played at an acceptable level of performance on any hardware currently available. It's become the defacto benchmark for new CPUs and GPUs by virtue of that fact.

However, at medium/high detail on my C2D 3GHz and my 8800GTS 512MB it ran quite well. I admit I found the beginning of the game vs the soldiers more entertaining than the SF stuff at the end, much as Far Cry was more fun fighting mercs than monsters, but it was still great fun.

The final battle at the aircraft carrier will literally bring any system around to its knees!