Sign in to follow this  
mammut

Mig-19Z Super Farmer

Mig-19Z Super Farmer

View File

This is An upgraded version of Mig-19S I love this plane.

its model is by Thirdwire and its ini files is from me :biggrin: .

I know that i haven't done big work but it is good start.

if i had enough time i will make IRIAF upgraded F-5E yes i mean Saeghe(means Thunder)you can see its orginal photo on gallery of combatace.

Wellwellwell. It is fast, for sure, but the data file seems a bit weird. ECM and chaff/flare dispenser are not assigned to any part of the aircraft (usually fuselage), the weapon stations are complete mystery to me (the outer right wing station refuses to show up), the cockpit.ini points to F-4B while the avionics.ini contains F-16 hud and radar bits pointers but there is no cockpit folder as part of the download. It is all easy to sort out but at least ReadMe would be a nice touch to save the frustration of starting the sim only to find out, that half of the avionics and countermeasures don't work. But over all it's great fun to fly and, when sorted, pretty effective against anything. Thanks and all the best. :good:

You'll also notice the odd loadouts....American Weapons on a purely Soviet aircraft .... a definate Game Engine NoNO.

Notwithstanding the F-4B is NOT available in WoE....don't even get me started on the readme....

Wrench

kevin stein

Hi Mammut. I took it into SFG (I don't go there often now) and had a couple of fun rides in it. Sea level to 29,500m in the blink of an eye! Those designers have done well to shoehorn two 30,000lb's thrust engines into the little devil but I couldn't outrun a Sparrow fired by an 'enemy' F-4B - ooh, the sweet irony eh?