Sign in to follow this  
Fida

A2A kill by AGM-65

At last I made A2A kills by AGM-65 Maverick.I destroyed 5 Su-7s with 5 of them.

Show us the same view, but with the MavTV display. That way, you can prove that this wasn't due to a slight of hand, via the weapons editor.

I say that he say truth. When I make my first install of SF Gold it has been possible. Then when I patch'ed the game this was impossible. I think it is some mistake in the game. When you install patch'es "problem" will gone :rofl:

Edited by CIACHO

I have done this also, I was out of A2A missles was out of gun range and could not catch the Mig 29 (I was in A-4K "Kahu" on close air support) so I fired of a MAV A2G missle and lo and behold it tracked and caught it. Now I have tried it since and there is a sweet spot for the missle to track, you must be behind the target plane in a 45 degree cone similar to the Aim9 heat seeker series missles and he cant be supersonic the missle travels at .93 MACH. and it does not turn well, after all it was made to take out stationary or moving ground targets traveling around 40 MPH.

Edited by MAKO69