Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

Student is accused of terrorism by threatening kill Chuck Norris

A young man of 16 years of a school in Pennsauken, New Jersey, seems to have forgotten the meaning of the saying "Killing Chuck Norris does with it die, leaving only the most angry." The boy was discovered with a list of people who allegedly try to kill him and included, besides three students and an official of the school, the name of the American actor.

The newspaper "Philadelphia Inquirer" reports that the teenager was framed in the policy of "zero tolerance" of the school, who made a blitz this Tuesday (8). A spokesman for the college had said that "the children will not take care of the building."

The boy was suspended for "terrorist threats" and can be expelled. According to the newspaper, police found no weapons with him.

:haha::haha::haha:

Source:http://g1.globo.com/Noticias/PlanetaBizarro/0,,MUL397687-6091,00.html

Oh God, the memes about Chuck Norris will go to real life.

Nice? It's paranoia and idiocy. "Zero Tolerance" is big in my area and it's utter insanity. A kid gets jumped by some bully and he gets suspended (and in serious danger of being expelled) all the same for defending himself. They try to make it so anyone caught for underage drinking sees jailtime.

If you spell Chuck Norris wrong on Google it doesn't say, "Did you mean Chuck Norris?" It simply replies, "Run while you still have the chance."

"Killing Chuck Norris does with it die, leaving only the most angry"

Ok, Im old...but that doesnt make sense to me..."does with it die???"

It also said,"The boy was discovered with a list of people who allegedly try to kill him...", try = tried? Was he being paranoid, playing some kind of screwy game like that assassin that was getting popular, or was this a list of people HE intended to whack? If so, somebody's article editing sucked...

Translation errors, original language was portuguese.

Translation errors, original language was portuguese.

õ/ Bingo!

And Norris did make a response to this news.

Chuckles Von Norris is a piss-poor actor and a hack.

There, I said it.

Bring it on!

Chuckles Von Norris is a piss-poor actor and a hack.

There, I said it.

Bring it on!

You got it wrong, dude. His name is Carlos. :haha:

Edited by Longestpants

I am sure the charges will be dropped or the insanity plea will used. I mean really, he threatened Chuck Norris, no one in their right mind does that, and will live.