Sign in to follow this  
Southside Bucky

Quick Mission No.7 Uploaded!

Hi guys.

Just a quick heads up to let you know that my latest quick mission (No.7) is available for download.

The Read Me will explain everything, but basically it depicts Manfred Von Richthofen's last victories on 20/4/18...90 years ago today!

Get it here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6491

Have fun!

Bucky

Thanks for this one ( and your other work as well). Historically based missions are especially appealing to me. Historical accuracy (AC/skins/FMs, etc.) seems to be the whole point of it, nicht wahr?

No one can do it all so we need this sort of teamwork.

sinbad

Absolutely Sinbad...We're obviously of the same mind in that respect!

Thanks for your kind words, I'm well pleased you enjoyed the mission. As you can imagine, I've played it a few times for testing... :no: I haven't survived it once yet!

Thanks again for the input.

Bucky

Absolutely Sinbad...We're obviously of the same mind in that respect!

Thanks for your kind words, I'm well pleased you enjoyed the mission. As you can imagine, I've played it a few times for testing... :no: I haven't survived it once yet!

Thanks again for the input.

Bucky

Thanks for this! I'll do Manfred proud later this evening.

Hi Bucky!!!

Enjoyed all your Missions so far and thanks very much for your hard work, it great having some new missions to challenge you from time to time and im always happy to get some Historically accurate ones at that..cheers mate..working my way back through Campaign Mode after losing my progress after the latest patch but having great fun doing so!!! currently flying 'Bloody april' but as the Germans this time...good fun...

I can just tell this one is going to be quite a challenge....;0)..

Take care and have a good day...

Rab Watson

Sockboy

Fife

Scotland

Hey Rab and Don246!

Thanks very much for the favourable feedback...Much appreciated, and I hope you found it a decent challenge?

FYI, I'm working on No.8 ATM...Gonna be another two parter, and from the allied perspective. Should be ready by the weekend I reckon.

Cheers!

Bucky