Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Desert Storm Update

Wait until the decals start showing up too.

This monday I saw a BUFF leaving Andrews and it broke low and slow over the house, beautiful sight.

Here's a shot of the planning map, at the start of one of the two campaigns I've written.

Map looks really nice .... :haha::clapping:

that buff is a great addon,I can imagine it dressed in erly 80's camo scheme!

So is it planned only included in DS or is it possible to have it like a standalone addon?

I think it`s like the Ceck six mega pack I extracted the F-16 from the package ... It would be interesting to know what will be included.. I`m looking for birds. ;-)

that buff is a great addon,I can imagine it dressed in erly 80's camo scheme!

So is it planned only included in DS or is it possible to have it like a standalone addon?

The G Model pictured will first be released as part of DS.

Once I paint all the various camo's, there will be a package released of a couple of G's and a couple H Models.

just a question....

will be presend in this mod the USS Missouri and USS New Jersey?

just a question....

No.

No.

Great work. Can't wait to take the Buff into downtown Baghdad :good:post-21792-1211766955_thumb.jpg

just a question....

That is a fantastic idea for a mod Silverbolt, can you imagine the eye candy of those 16" guns blazing away in game :biggrin: . And what about all those tomahawk launchers :shok: . Seriously though it is one of those mods like the B-1B B-2 or F-117 that are just so desireable that it is suprising that no one has made one. Then again with the level of detail required to mod the USS Missouri as she was.. near the end of her carrer the project would be so labor intensive that it would take up all of a persons free time to complete it. I really hope that there is some one out there with the talent and the time to make this one a reality.

Wait until the decals start showing up too.

That reminds me, how do they get them on those massive wings? I mean, I have enough trouble with the decals on my plastic models, getting the right amount of water and getting them straight with no wrinkles...how much water do you need for a B-52 wing??? :shok:

Maybe they iron them on...

If I ever get down assembling my Fokker E.V kit I'm for a real ordeal - it's got lozenge camo on wing as decals. Maybe it's easier to paint it.

That reminds me, how do they get them on those massive wings? I mean, I have enough trouble with the decals on my plastic models, getting the right amount of water and getting them straight with no wrinkles...how much water do you need for a B-52 wing??? :shok:

No water needed, your supposed to lick'em :biggrin:

Shh...

Top Secret.

Scroll down.

|

|

|

V

V

Velcro and rivets.

:biggrin:

That is a fantastic idea for a mod Silverbolt, can you imagine the eye candy of those 16" guns blazing away in game :biggrin: . And what about all those tomahawk launchers :shok: . Seriously though it is one of those mods like the B-1B B-2 or F-117 that are just so desireable that it is suprising that no one has made one. Then again with the level of detail required to mod the USS Missouri as she was.. near the end of her carrer the project would be so labor intensive that it would take up all of a persons free time to complete it. I really hope that there is some one out there with the talent and the time to make this one a reality.

Sorry there will be no battleships.

Sorry there will be no battleships.

On the subject of the Mighty Mo, I have some fairly decent snaps of it on my last trip to Hawaii... I don't mean to imply for this project, just for anyone who's ballsy enough to tackle modeling it in general.

Can we get some pics of cities like Baghdad or even better Kuwait city?

Can we get some pics of cities like Baghdad or even better Kuwait city?

Can do. Here is Kuwait City:

KuwaitCity.jpg

Give me a few minutes to find my Baghdad shots.

Storm

Here's the Green Zone in Baghdad.

100_3580.jpg

Here is Baghdad Intl.

100_3581.jpg

I think I may have a few more random pics of their old airbases and such. I'll go and look.

Storm

That`s nice but I think he ment some ingame pics...

Oh

From Dels, via wpnssgt's max file. With JSF Aggie putting the skins on it. (Still WIP)

This will be part of the release of the DS mod.

But we also have an early G model. Early H model (with tail gun) and late H (minus tail gun) which we will release later. (All AI only)

So sit back, relax, enjoy the work of this these fellas.

Look at my pretty BUFF. Is this special or what?