Sign in to follow this  
krgf15

What is the best version of LOMAC to buy?

Just wondering since a friend of mine borrowed my Lock on Gold when I had a computer that wouldnt run it

then he moved

Whats your PC spec?? im not sure at all how buying lock on gold (that i have) or any other version would fair. But Lock on gold as far as im aware has the latest install of lockon PLUS the additional FLAMING CLIFFS addon/extras.

Works fine on mine running vista. but to b sure see if you can get hold of an earlier lock on release. if that dont work i ant a clue, some of the admin guys on here are up on the wizardry or pcs so id wait for a reply off one of them. Good luck buddy.

Whats your PC spec?? im not sure at all how buying lock on gold (that i have) or any other version would fair. But Lock on gold as far as im aware has the latest install of lockon PLUS the additional FLAMING CLIFFS addon/extras.

Works fine on mine running vista. but to b sure see if you can get hold of an earlier lock on release. if that dont work i ant a clue, some of the admin guys on here are up on the wizardry or pcs so id wait for a reply off one of them. Good luck buddy.

My new PC is definately way up to specs, I just remember reading that some of the Lock on versions had alot of bugs. I didnt know if there was a later release that had all versions and patches

My new PC is definately way up to specs, I just remember reading that some of the Lock on versions had alot of bugs. I didnt know if there was a later release that had all versions and patches

Ideally- you want to buy LOCK on GOLD as this will bring you up to version Flaming Cliffs v1.1 You then only need to patch (for free) to version 1.12b

MAKE SURE you get the correct patch for YOUR media. There is a CD patch, and a downloader's patch.

post-1345-1208788170_thumb.jpg

Ideally- you want to buy LOCK on GOLD as this will bring you up to version Flaming Cliffs v1.1 You then only need to patch (for free) to version 1.12b

MAKE SURE you get the correct patch for YOUR media. There is a CD patch, and a downloader's patch.

sweet thanks. Thats the version I have, I just have to track down my buddy and get it back