Sign in to follow this  
gumpy

I can not upload images or attachments?

Not able to upload any screenshots,even at low rez guys.Whats up?

Not able to upload any screenshots,even at low rez guys.Whats up?

In the attachment section when you reply or create a topic it should tell you something like this.

"Attachment space used 4.20MB of 5.00MB"

What does yours say?

Erik

How does one go about getting more upload space?Is that it for life or what?

Well it's there for a reason ... let's figure 8.00MB per person registered to the site and you'll see just how big our HDDs would have to be.

Basically the system is telling you have uploaded your max amount.

To fix this:

> Click "My Controls" above in the top navigation bar.

> Scroll down the left menu of the page displayed until you see "Options"

> Click "Manage Your Attachements"

::CLICK HERE - THIS LINK SHOULD WORK FOR EVERYONE BUT IF NOT FOLLOW THE ABOVE DIRECTION ::

On the page that displays I recommend going to your oldest files and delete them from the system to free up personal space.

Let me know how that works for you.

Erik

Or better yet.

Use our gallery to post your images. Posting images in the gallery doesn't eat up your attachment space. Sweet huh?

To post your images in our gallery:

> Click on "My Controls" located on the top right of the navigation bar above.

> Scroll down left hand menu area until you see "Invision Gallery"

> Click on "My Albums" under that heading.

>> If you have an album already created then click on that album and add more images to your album

-or-

>> If no album exists you can

>> Click "Create Album" and follow the instructions to make a new album of your own.

Create a new album for your images to go into. (You can have multiple albums to organize your images into if you like.)

:: CLICK HERE - LINK TO YOUR GALLERY ALBUM AREA - SHOULD WORK IF NOT FOLLOW THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS ::

Click "Create Album" if no album exists.

-or-

Go to the gallery by clicking the "Gallery" Link on the very top menu bar above. You can insert images into most of the galleries there. Exeptions being the "Member Albums Gallery" (That's where your personal albums you can create above appear) and the staff galleries (That's where we place images we want to use for things like the calendars.)

:: CLICK HERE - TO GO TO THE MEMBER GALLERY TO ADD IMAGES ::

>> Click on the Gallery name and you'll see at the top right some buttons to add image, bulk import, or add media.

- New Image Button = (Single image upload)

- Bulk Import Button = (Multiple image upload)

- New Media Button = (Movies and Media upload)

- Slide Show Button = (Watch the images in the gallery in a slide slow - not for uploading)

>>>> When you're done uploading your images you can view the image from the gallery you want to use in your post. On the right side of the image you'll see all the links you can use to share your images or link to them in your posts.

Basically there are many options for storing all the things you want to share with the community. Let me know if you have any questions. Once you start using all the cool options here I think you'll find they really are pretty cool. :)

Erik