img00021.jpg

img00022.jpg

img00023.jpg

img00024.jpg

img00025.jpg

img00026.jpg

Interpret.. Hmm.. Two ECM pods and SAMs without home-on-jam? :biggrin:

Interpret.. Hmm.. Two ECM pods and SAMs without home-on-jam? :biggrin:

Actually mod the SA-2B to be home on jam.

my interpertation is this

wingman says "Sam Launch"

30 seconds later, you see them off the nose and start screaming "Oh SH*T, Oh SH*T, Oh SH*T"

they pass by, and then you laugh at the failed russian missiles as they explode somewhere back on the ground on the people of the country that launched them at you.

Jeez! you are still flying straight and level? My ac would have been in a pretzel shape trying to get under the sams and radar! can you say gopher? lol well you survived TWO sam shots without even breakin stride :ok::clapping:

It took 65 seconds. But only 40 seconds when I can visually identify the missile. The sound as the missile passed by my pit is impressive and so immersive. So is the sound when they exploded at my 6.

It took 65 seconds. But only 40 seconds when I can visually identify the missile. The sound as the missile passed by my pit is impressive and so immersive. So is the sound when they exploded at my 6.

Wait a minute... how the heck do they have sound? I can never hear the missiles flying by. The only time I hear a missile is when I launch one... and it's only the launch that I hear.

Wait a minute... how the heck do they have sound? I can never hear the missiles flying by. The only time I hear a missile is when I launch one... and it's only the launch that I hear.

Oh! Then really, you will have to try it out yourself to get the experience. It's that .."shooooooff" sound.

You won't get that experience with stock SA-2, I think. At least not after 40-65 seconds. Real C-75 booster stage burns for 3 secs, main engine has enough fuel for 25. Then it self-destructs. :biggrin:

You won't get that experience with stock SA-2, I think. At least not after 40-65 seconds. Real C-75 booster stage burns for 3 secs, main engine has enough fuel for 25. Then it self-destructs. :biggrin:

Does it discharge fumes during flight?

looks impressive! :victory: