Anyone working on the AA-11 archer to make it fire 60 degree off boresight ?It takes a big G turn I know that.

You could probably make one yourself using the 'Weapons Editor' and textures from another missile.

The R-73 is already in the weapons pack, and it does fire and track well off-boresight. Getting the AI to do so, without wasting shots, is another matter, unless you limit the launch platform (aircraft) to carrying high off-boresight IRMs (R-60MK, R-73, etc.)

Anyone working on the AA-11 archer to make it fire 60 degree off boresight ?It takes a big G turn I know that.

If I know R-73 used by russian airforce has only 30 degree for left and for right off boresight. Then 30+30 is 60 degree-Not 60 degree for each side.

If I know R-73 used by russian airforce has only 30 degree for left and for right off boresight. Then 30+30 is 60 degree-Not 60 degree for each side.

Are you absolutely sure? I learned this since EF2000 back in 95'. The ASSRAM shoots 60 degree off boresight I am sure.

Are you absolutely sure? I learned this since EF2000 back in 95'. The ASSRAM shoots 60 degree off boresight I am sure.

I'm sure that it hasn't 60 degree off boresight. But I'm not sure does it has 30 or 45 degree of boresight. Older publlication tell 30 degrees but on http://magnum-x.pl/pol/index.php?option=co...8&Itemid=74 (Sorry this side is in polich- look for 31 line of this text) is that R-73 has 45 degree off boresight and it new version R-73M shows on MAKS 97 but not in use by the russian force has 60 degree off boresight ( I'm not sure that this version is in use by India or China :dntknw: ) About ASSRAM I must check.

Are you absolutely sure? I learned this since EF2000 back in 95'.

And it's well known that computer games are the perfect source for determining the capabilities of real weapon systems. :rolleyes:

And it's well known that computer games are the perfect source for determining the capabilities of real weapon systems. :rolleyes:

I can trust a good flight simulation for my life. Even though the engine is nowadays counted as complete legacy, I still like playing it once ina while. Have you played it before? It has that sort of music which I can't explain my feeling in words. But it's sort of like thrill and a fair bit of chills specially when the theatre is taking place near the Artic. The game presents the most advanced avionics in th emost advanced way at the time.