Sign in to follow this  

ohoh.jpg

why did this happen??? ..any fix ?

why did this happen??? ..any fix ?

did you have a previous save of it? also, you can expand how many times you can undo something in max.

Edited by HrntFixr
Please do NOT re-post pics in reply's.

I routinely make multiple editions...rather than just updating one I get to a certain point and then make a new one as in stealth1...then stealth1a...that way you can experiment also down a path and if it doesnt work, just return to an earlier "edition"

Just a thought

What would cause the edges and vertices to disappear like that? I am trying to retrace my steps..Luckily I do have a back up

What would cause the edges and vertices to disappear like that? I am trying to retrace my steps..Luckily I do have a back up

What did you do? 3dmax is known to have some bugs that do these kinds of things. It is frustrating, but not as frustrating when you don't have a recently saved piece of work.

What did you do? 3dmax is known to have some bugs that do these kinds of things. It is frustrating, but not as frustrating when you don't have a recently saved piece of work.

dont have a clue...Was cutting out the portholes and when I tried to smooth the meshed collapsed. When i went to view

the wire...half the damn plane was missing as you can see from the pic

Edited by Veltro2k

This has happened to me a couple of times, usually it solves itself by saving, closing, and then re-opening the file.

This has happened to me a couple of times, usually it solves itself by saving, closing, and then re-opening the file.

did not work for me :dntknw:

Also, 3ds MAX does regular backups. Did you go into your backup folder to see if you could recover there?

FastCargo