On the mission genarator, how do you change the default nation like on WOI, the default nation is Israel right? How do I change it to something other nation like the USAF for example. I'm sick of changing each individual plane to the country I want to play in on generated missions.

On the mission genarator, how do you change the default nation like on WOI, the default nation is Israel right? How do I change it to something other nation like the USAF for example. I'm sick of changing each individual plane to the country I want to play in on generated missions.
The best place to start is the knowledge base it is broken into sub sections so you can find your answers there

The best place to start is the knowledge base it is broken into sub sections so you can find your answers there

Did look in there, no help about this. what I mean about change the default nation, is after you set the permeters and click accept, you head to the hanger then click on loadout, after the loadout screen is loaded, there a part that said Aircraft Markings, the default is Israel, I want to change the default to another nation. Sorry about repeating over and over, can't think right now.

Did look in there, no help about this. what I mean about change the default nation, is after you set the permeters and click accept, you head to the hanger then click on loadout, after the loadout screen is loaded, there a part that said Aircraft Markings, the default is Israel, I want to change the default to another nation. Sorry about repeating over and over, can't think right now.
Are you talking about single missions? If so you can choose a Aircraft that is not Israel but you must first download it so it will be available in the drop down menu. like a USAF F-4, download it into WOI and in the single menu it will be avaliable and you will be able to choose a lot of different countries and the squaderns that go along with that country. Edited by Viper6

AFAIK it is determined by the aircraft itself which nation you fly for...you'll need to check the aircraft_data. First line should be 'NationName'. Bear in mind, though that changing the NationName entry could mess up your default loadout.

Same with the skins...check TextureSet.ini

Edited by Gocad

If you change a jets Nation - you may need to change its weapons pylons to accept another Nations weapon types also (also in the jets data.ini) - if this was the case then the loadout.ini would need to be changed also to reflect the new weapon types.

asdgtrjtr.jpg

See where the red circle is at? It's on Israel by default, I want it to change it to another nation that way I dont have to change each individual plane to be a diffrent nation. I hope I make it a bit clear on what I mean.

Edited by lagger123987

1)Navigate to your objects\aircraft folder.

2)Then go into the folder of the plane you want to change and open the DATA.ini file. For the plane in your screenshot it's called SHAHAK_DATA

3)If you don't see it in the Shahak folder you'll have to extract the file using the extract utility you can download from this site.

4)

Once you've got the data file open all you need to do is to change the Nationame entry to the country you want, providing it's in your list of nations (which is in your Flight folder), although you may need to extract that too.

1)Navigate to your objects\aircraft folder.

2)Then go into the folder of the plane you want to change and open the DATA.ini file. For the plane in your screenshot it's called SHAHAK_DATA

3)If you don't see it in the Shahak folder you'll have to extract the file using the extract utility you can download from this site.

4)

Once you've got the data file open all you need to do is to change the Nationame entry to the country you want, providing it's in your list of nations (which is in your Flight folder), although you may need to extract that too.

Thanks man, but one thing, how to I change the enemy's country so I dont see the same ones over and over on the single missions?

It's the same process. Bear in mind that you have to edit the textureset.ini (which can be found inside the skin folder) of the skins for those aircraft as well.

It's the same process. Bear in mind that you have to edit the textureset.ini (which can be found inside the skin folder) of the skins for those aircraft as well.

Is it ok if I can use the ones I download as the nation I use to be the default one?

Sure, as long as it's an ENEMY country in the Nations list. And, of course, you can change FRIENDLY to ENEMY with a few keystrokes.

What specifically are you trying to do?

Sure, as long as it's an ENEMY country in the Nations list. And, of course, you can change FRIENDLY to ENEMY with a few keystrokes.

What specifically are you trying to do?

Sometimes I want to play with another nation or fight with another nation rather than just Israel and Egypt all the time in single missions, I don't really play online or campaign that much, I'm not an online gaming guy.

OK, you've got a few options.

1) Go for a seperate non-Middle East Install. Download some more terrains and non Isreali or Arab planes. Then go into your Aircraft folder and delete the stock planes, and then go fly.

2) Keep your basic WOI install and just download more planes and terrains. Then you won't get the stock planes appearing so much. You can also go into your aircraft folder and make a new folder and then drag the stock planes into there so they won't appear in game at all.

3) As 2) but instead of hiding them, just download new skins for your stock planes - there are plenty available for most of them. Then go into the ini file for each plane and make the new textureset the first on the list (textureset001), and the planes will default to that texture in single missions.

Keep asking if you've got problems with any of these methods.

OK, you've got a few options.

1) Go for a seperate non-Middle East Install. Download some more terrains and non Isreali or Arab planes. Then go into your Aircraft folder and delete the stock planes, and then go fly.

2) Keep your basic WOI install and just download more planes and terrains. Then you won't get the stock planes appearing so much. You can also go into your aircraft folder and make a new folder and then drag the stock planes into there so they won't appear in game at all.

3) As 2) but instead of hiding them, just download new skins for your stock planes - there are plenty available for most of them. Then go into the ini file for each plane and make the new textureset the first on the list (textureset001), and the planes will default to that texture in single missions.

Keep asking if you've got problems with any of these methods.

Ok, thanks for these options selections. I might ask lots of questions in the future but this is what I need for now.