Hi all, i've been around for about 2 weeks and i just can't find two files: Deuce's Enchanced WOV tileset and carrier lights at night for WoV. I did searched but came up empty. Thanks

Come on, 65 views and not a single answer ? At least if they're unavailable, let me know

Edited by verde13

go to downloads, WOI/WOE/WOV, then find the correct sub-section then find the file you are looking for. Ok i looked in Deuces files but it seems that the tileset is no longer available. I'm going to look up the carrier lights file. I could not either file so I'm assuming that they are no longer available.

Edited by Viper6

Thanks guys, that's pretty much what i came up too: nothing. At least now i know they aren't available anymore.

i higly recomend the Brain32 with Stary Tree's + Fubar and Brain32 water!

the game looks pretty much better, but you need to have a good machine

Lights cannot be added to the default WoV carriers via any .ini tweaks. The models themselves must have the "lights" defined in the .lod file itself. The only freeware model so-equipped to my knowledge, is DO's CVN-75, which is available in our downloads section.

Oh i already have CA_ Stary's and Brain's excellent work. I was just curious about Deuce's. And using the CVN is unfortunately not possible since i'm flying in Rolling Thunder. Thanks anyway. I've seen some screenies of YAP terrain. Is that Deuce's?

From a post by Dueces at the SimHQ forums I copied these addresses,

the files where still up some days ago when I tried them.

I personally find the hills looking a bit to brown to go for a vietnam jungle, so I use the default tiles again... The tree mod I am very happy with, as I think it gives the right balance between looks and FPS IMHO. But you need to adjust the vietnamsea_data.ini file that is included because it is outdated. I will attach an updated one later.

Edited by gerwin