launch the ICBMs!

Sir,Bono wants to talk to you!

Basher I to be honest I cheat with that bird.I increased the thrust so I take her to where the angels wouldnt dare.

Its just not fair, coz I fly her early 1980's even, and its real fun being chased by a Flanker thats clawing for altitude, nay for you, only to watch it fall away end over end into the night below as you bank away gently and set course for home...

I like my missions...accomplished.

Don't forget to take that little pill marked incase of capture.

I'll notify president Kennedy!

is there any chance we can get the pilot back?? send in the seals ether way

Hey btw you guys know how to configure the game to fly U-2 missions alone? Unless flying with a wingman was historicaly accurate?

Well there goes the Paris Summit. :rolleyes:

Hey btw you guys know how to configure the game to fly U-2 missions alone? Unless flying with a wingman was historicaly accurate?

Yeah just go into the "Roster" and click on him and he goes away.

Basher I to be honest I cheat with that bird.I increased the thrust so I take her to where the angels wouldnt dare.

Its just not fair, coz I fly her early 1980's even, and its real fun being chased by a Flanker thats clawing for altitude, nay for you, only to watch it fall away end over end into the night below as you bank away gently and set course for home...

I like my missions...accomplished.

Jesus Christ! That sounds really impressive. The aircraft is truly amazing. So that means even the Flanker can't fire upon it!

So that means even the Flanker can't fire upon it!

MiG-25 can :biggrin:

See in the early eighties they were armed with Aphids, which in the game arent such great missiles in the vertical. That time the fellow fired four that must have hit the moon, cant say I sure wasnt hit by one.

Because of this thread I just started flying U-2 missions. I really enjoy them! Gives me a rough idea of what Francis Gary Powers was describing in his book. Just wish we can stretch that WEO map to include Russia.

Hey! We can keep flying even though we're off the game map right? I wonder if we can use a real map and with a little navigation and imagination...

What do you guys think? Would it possible to fly missions into Russia? Maybe I should post this in the mods section.

Hey! We can keep flying even though we're off the game map right? I wonder if we can use a real map and with a little navigation and imagination...

No, you hit an invisible wall before even reaching the edge of the map.

I hope the Syberian map can be used by the sfp engine, its colossal in size.