Sign in to follow this  
Syrinx

Sour !

Anyone here like things that taste sour?

You know, like those sour sweets (candy for you guys on the wrong side of the pond) that are so sour they almost blow your head off and make you pull a really funny face?

Then leave your tongue quite sore afterwards. Silly but I love em.

Just wondered if anyone else had a similar taste. Jeez, can't you tell I'm bored!

My wife gets them when we go to the movies. I don't know why she likes them so. I think she likes to torture me.

õ/ Gumy bears!

i almost never eat this, but i feel much happy with vodka :biggrin:

Edited by Silverbolt

Altoids lemon drops. Each and every one causes a distinct pucker factor (lips that is) & causes a waterfall of drool. Can get enough of 'em

The Green Persimmon. Has to be the most sour fruit in the world. When I was a kid in Alabama, my Uncle tricked me by telling me to have one of those green grapes that fell off that tree. To young to know that grapes dont grow on trees, I picked it up and bit it, changing my life forever.

Nicky, have you tried sour skittles at all? All those bloody E numbers, ah well, what doesn't kill you....

Nicky, have you tried sour skittles at all? All those bloody E numbers, ah well, what doesn't kill you....

Yep I love those.

E-numbers be damned, I don't worry about such things lol. Next they'll be saying that smoking and drinking are bad for you!

When I was on hols in Florida a couple of years ago I found that the ones over there were much more sour than ours.

Tell you bad it gets, I've even been known to squirt a little Jif lemon in every now and then. :biggrin:

Sour sweets? - no thanks - ever tried those "Fishermans Friends" cough sweets? (yuk)

Guiness is pretty sour - that aint bad at all :focus:

Edited by CoolHand29

I can't handle sours all that well. Don't get me wrong, the taste is deffinately something that leaves an impression on you, but it kind of gets to my stomache though.

A few years ago we had a guy bring in a bag of Sour Skittles. Then we had good fun all day getting people to try one and watching as, without exception, they made that "ugh, sour!" face as they ate it. Of course, the funniest part was watching the guy who brought the bag eat most of it himself and make that face EVERY TIME he ate one.

Anyone here like things that taste sour?

¡Margaritas grandes!

:beach:

¡Ole!